- Your use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe on the rights, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This Web site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to the Caldwell Family Centre (CFC) are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including, without limitation, any endorsement, representation or warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any information, advice or opinion provided on the site or warranties of fitness for any particular purpose. In no event will CFC be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed on this Web site is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from CFC. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by CFC to use any item displayed. Furthermore, you may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, compile, reverse engineer, make derivative works of, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any item displayed or otherwise provided on the site.
- The CFC reserves the right to discontinue, change or modify this site at any time without notice. Links to other Web sites or references to other organizations, products, services or publications do not constitute endorsement or approval by CFC. CFC makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site which you may access through this Web site. CFC reserves the right to edit, delete, modify, vet, and/or change any material sent or posted to its Web site in whole or in part at its sole discretion.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
- If there are any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, you may contact us at: 20-1100 Medford Street
Ottawa, ON K1Z 8L5
Phone: 613-728-1800 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org